Menu de navigation
Chair in American Political and Economic Studies (CEPEA)
The Chair in American Political and Economic Studies’ mandate is to:
- privilege the development of knowledge of the United States in fields related to political science and economics;
- promote excellence in research and teaching on the United States;
- facilitate exchanges and strengthen links between researchers and students from Québec, the United States and elsewhere.
CEPEA is a CÉRIUM's Unit.
Areas of research
- Dynamics of political-economic decision-making in the United States
- Québec’s relations with American Midwest and border states in areas of strategic interest: economy, energy, transport, environment, etc.
Pierre Martin (2002-...)
Québec Ministry of International Relations, La Francophonie and External Trade